We are a family friendly podiatry clinic providing treatment for feet of all ages. Whatever your foot problem, we will be able to help.
We have a team of friendly and caring podiatrists who each have over 10 years experience. We take the time to thoroughly assess and treat your foot concerns with 30 minute appointments scheduled as standard.
Being located within the Beaumaris Medical Centre means we can easily liaise with a number of health professionals: doctors, pathologists, nurses, physiotherapists & diabetes educators to name a few. This enables a true multidisciplinary approach to your treatment.
Podiatry Consultation Rebates
- DVA clients: This will require a referral from your GP and the consult will be bulk billed.
- Enhanced Primary Care Plan (EPC): This will require a referral from your GP and enables $54.20 to be rebated from the consult fee.
- Private health insurance: If your private health insurance covers podiatry we are able to claim your rebate on the spot via the HICAPS terminal, this means you will just have to pay the gap. Please ensure you bring your private health fund card to your consult.
- Pension/Health Care card: we offer a reduced service fee for these card holders.
- Worksafe / TAC
- Home Visiting service: this is offered for people who are unable to attend the clinic. Please call us on 9589 4559 to discuss.
- HICAPS, Visa, Mastercard and EFTPOS available
- DVA referrals are accepted
- EPC (Enhanced Primary care plan) for eligible patients
- Workcover and TAC approved clients accepted
- For details of our consult costs please call reception Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm to enquire about our current rates
Monday: 8am - 6pm
Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
Wednesday: 8am - 5pm
Thursday: 8am - 5pm
Friday: 8am - 5pm